Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pumpkin

No, this isn't a post about my first pumpkin spice latte of the season or how I love pumpkin in everything (this is a common theme in the blog world right now), but it's about this....


My little pumpkin, Joel!
 
 
He is 6 months old! I cannot believe it. I love this little dude. He has such a great personality. He is very smiley and silly. He loves his mama, daddy and brother. He makes some great faces, and I think he gets that from me. I always made some killer faces when I was a kid. He is about 18 pounds right now (I think), he rolls around all the time. He likes to 'talk'. He isn't sleeping well because he just got his first tooth. He really likes to put his arms up (kind of like in the above picture) and he is just so so cute! See for yourself.

The day he was born!

Super smiley baby at 3 months old.

Beach pose!

Those eyes....


Fun at the beach at 5 months old.

Drooling on my skirt.
He loves to 'plank' on the floor.
 
 
We are so thankful that God has given us two very sweet and healthy little boys. They are a handful, but in a good way. They are teaching mommy a lot and they are keeping daddy on his toes. I can't wait to see if Joel ends up looking more like John as he gets older. Things are just going to get more fun around here! Love you Joel!


No comments:

Post a Comment